Monday, September 10, 2018

The evidence I study, but haven't made a decision use your imagination to prosper

Medialibraryinfo@gmail.com +1-313-651-5349 Media Library Text 313-777-3031

I've been saying in my papers for a long time that the young do not want to know what we have been studying throughout our lives, these two videos will explain some of what we have learned whether they be true or not, they are series that we could actually use to our advantage. What I'm saying is I can make actual technology using these ancient incestrial theories and machines into real life as you are about to see, so keep your imagination sharp, because is we have learned the people who have taught you that Columbus discovered America was absolutely a fabrication. But some people believe this absolutely and care not to know any other types of Truth or series they could be brought forth. That means they will one track mind. But what happened is eventually the truth was discovered by people who examine the evidence and came up with a different Theory, like if the Indians help those pilgrims out then how did they discover America if they were already there. A sample but Advanced terminology, this is what you will need to understand these two videos that I'm about to share with you.


Small words and phrases with in this videos, are what I draw upon every day to sharpen my imagination. Then and only then I was able to see past the deception, and see into a different dimensions other than the physical dimensions that we know. There is so much more to tell you about what's hidden in these words and thoughts and moving pictures, but it's for you to discover that way you absolutely learn what I been preaching all my life. I'm Lloyd Stovall the CEO of media library oh, and for the last 35 years I have studied and preached about scenes that most people don't even want to know about. Yes I am known by my nickname ew, which stands for the electric Wizard.
I wonder in the future what if I have lived up to this name I love so much. Let's keep forging ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment