Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Additional videos 2 a cure to all diseases or viruses

Medialibraryinfo@gmail.com +1-313-651-5349 Media Library Text 313-777-3031
I believe the science is getting better every day with this type of Technology oh, I do believe that the machines when they first came out was humorous but now they're getting more serious about this sort of Technology. I know that it works for me but I'll tell you this I believe it helps with disease better than it helps with virus for one reason, if your body doesn't learn to defeat the virus on its own then you will always have to keep using it. But it is a great to two cut down on the time 2 overcome your virus like a cold. I still use mines today it works like a charm I even Frankenstein the Leeds because the first Leeds got worn out. Health-wise it has done great things for me so I too had to post something on this.







Supporting information








And if you heard this he answers back

Of course I've heard this years ago going back and forth and believe me you don't want me to put all the videos I've seen on this subject, but what I simply did was test it myself. And what I found to work was one of these.

Of course these electrical stimulators come in all sizes and all ranges some have frequency range included and some don't. Again I end up buying one from Amazon for $11 what are round $29 now, and I still use it today.


References

At Amazon below


Google search below



No comments:

Post a Comment