Tuesday, July 19, 2022

What is over unity , what is the definition of overunity

Medialibraryinfo@gmail.com +1-313-651-5349 Media Library Text 313-777-3031


 My name is Lloyd George Stovall I'm I'm the person who claims to seems to create it over unity  The word anyway Overunity king from my release my religion Buddhist will we believe that we must become one with the creator later of all and he is over all and therefore unify Is the key to interpiece. But but that's not what I created I created I create it over unity Using those studies but I came up with a system that it would tell you if you if you are producing over unity and it had nothing to do with more power out than in even though when you understand what's going on you can see how and see how it can easily be misconstrued.. But that's not what we're doing here What we're doing here is asking the question what is the definition of overunity of opportunity so when someone States those words we all No if he is producing overunity or not.

Can you find any other videos that explains the definition of overunity that actually gives you a definition besides this one https://youtu.be/nb4bPwlHFq0

 The challenge is If I'm not the person who created over unity and this definition is wrong why can't anyone find an actual definition that describes what overunity is.. 2nd we don't want to hear the slogan more energy out than in that does not describe what overunity is reality is it's just a catch phrase to say what it's supposed to do what is what is over unity?

No comments:

Post a Comment