Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The features you will find in my tiny house

I'm building a tiny house and I have unrealistic go plans you can say of grandeur.
They're so so much to do in this tiny little house I forget myself sometimes, have to write my ideas down to keep them straight in my mind. Here are some of the things you will see, straight out of TV shows that impressed me and created in my mind an artistic function turn realistic. If you read my blog, explaining fiber optics solar cells.
Then at least you will understand the concept,
Yes I'm adding solar columns into my tiny house, like skylights so light will be directed down these pillars which have solar cells on the little shells protruding out from the pillars
They all won't look alike some will be against the wall While others directly in the middle, they will all function for different reasons. Some will be thermal electric others will be solar, but you better believe that I'm using all the things we talked in previous blogs integrated into this house I'm calling Tesla Park
Some of the things that will be featured looks like that steampunk artistic displays but they will have real life functions, and I'm particular about how each piece should look to suit my needs. Even the walls will have a purpose other than a wall they must function and produce for my needs. I represent Media Library my name is the electric Wizard I'm going to show you what I can do. We want it to give you a little bit more idea and examples on how to make some of the solar columns, here's a solar column but very short one but it works the same way by taking like from the roof and Company in through a man-made fiber optic, in this case we're using a pop bottle.
 does it look familiar, compare it with the other pictures above so, now you're ready to make your own fiber optic solar panel.

Remember to click on or tap the highlighted Words which will take you to videos, this is why our laws is called show me your proof example

No comments:

Post a Comment